Sunday, August 3, 2008

So Good to be Home


Sorry for leaving you all hanging we ran out of time to blog and did not have an internet connection in Shenzhen. It has been such an incredible trip and I am so in love with Annalise and she with me. We are all very tired and trying to get our feet back under us. I feel like I have been awake for 3 days straight. We have so much to share and will take the time to fill in from where we left off. When I have a chance. It is so hard to blog with a 2 year old she is my number one priority a taking all my undivided attention. When she sleeps that is my time to blog but right now I need to sleep too. We did make it to Church today to thank God for our incredible little miracle.

12 comments:

kitchu said...

I was wondering where you went! SO glad you guys are home and IN LOVE already!!! :O) Cannot wait for the updates and more pics- now go get some much needed rest- we'll be waiting here :)

kitchu said...

god is she CUTE!!

Kristin said...

I enjoyed following your journey to your beautiful little girl!! Glad to hear you are home safe and sound. That jet lag can be a bummer. I hope you snap back faster than I did!!
Kristin
CCAI WC mom

Kayce said...

Welcome home you two! Enjoy the new moments together. Hugs!

Joannah said...

Welcome home! Annalise looks so pretty in her Sunday best.

:-)

Paula said...

It was GREAT to get to meet little miss Annalise today.
Lets get together soon.

Kim said...

I have been checking daily to see if you have updated...
So glad to hear that you are doing well...
Can't wait to see all the updated pictures..
And you main priority is your BEAUTIFUL baby girl...
Love that picture..
she is sooo pretty...

Christi and Abbey said...

What a doll baby!!

copperdog said...

Glad you had a safe trip back, I bet you're glad to be home!

Can't wait to hear all about the last days of your trip!

-Heather

Anonymous said...

Paulette

It has been wonderful catching up on your amazing journey. Congratulations Momma!

So happy you made it back safely.

Enjoy!

RamblingMother said...

Welcome home and now the real fun begins!

Julie said...

Gald you are home safely. Get somes rest and take care of yourself. They are are always on the go at two and never stop! looking foward to following your progress at home. She is SO adorable.
Julie