Sunday, August 3, 2008

Red Couch Photos









We had such a special travel group and we all became very close during our trip. Annalise knew them and could spot them out at breakfast at the White Swan and would wave at them and blow them kisses. There are so many adoptive families that stay at this hotel but she could spot our travel group from across the dining room. Will, Annalise and I were the smallest family in the group some were coming back for #2 and #4 I was so blessed to have such great experience with me. Each family traveled with all their children and other family members to help out and boy were they great to have around. Annalise made a very special connection with our CCAI rep Jason. When ever we were doing something special for the adoption I would have Jason explain what were doing in Mandarin so she could understand what was going on and this was very helpful for us and connected them. I believe she felt Jason was the one that brought us together. He made the adoption such a smooth and present experience. But most of all I have to thank Will I could not have done this trip without him. He helped us so much and this journey has strengthened our relationship in so many ways.

12 comments:

Christi and Abbey said...

Yea! I finally have internet access! I am loving seeing all these pics of you beautiful girl!!
Can't wait to read every detail. Love and miss you all. I have Will's cool hat.

A Beautiful Mess said...

I am so glad that you were able to travel with a group...I can imagine that is a huge help! We traveled by ourselves for the most part....it would have been nice to have some other families to hang out with!

Glad that everyone is home safe and sound.

Joannah said...

It's good to see you all together, and so happy!!!

kitchu said...

I have heard the BEST things about Jason! Glad it was such a positive experience and that you made some new amazing friends :)

Nancy said...

Thanks for sharing your journey! I loved reading about your new daughter and your becoming a mom! Life is exciting and every day will bring new adventures!

Get some rest!

Nancy
www.journeytojack.blogspot.com/

Kim said...

LOVE the pictures...
You all look soooo great..
Get rested...
Hugs..

Anonymous said...

YES! The red couch photos! All beautiful. I'm so glad you are all home safe and sound. Really I can't wait to chat but I'm leaving it up to you. I'm just sure that if I call you'll be sleeping or at an important appt! Haha! Anyway, we'll catch up when you have a moment. In the meantime, I am, as usual, thinking of you two beauties!
Love, Mish

Paula said...

I love the red couch pics. Annalise looks gorgeous in that lilac outfit. Will is such a good friend to you. You are blessed to have him in your life.

(her name is Torrie) said...

welcome home! The time change is a killer! We're still stuggling big time. I agree- when daughter sleeps that's mommy's time to SLEEP!!

Robin said...

Paulette, I'm so happy your journey to China has been everything you had hoped it would be. Annalise will surely have some wonderful pictures, journals etc to look back on. :0) Absolutely love those sweet pictures on the red couch. Annalise has the most amazing smile/laugh!

Anonymous said...

So adorable, it is nice to see all the kids together. Glad you are all home sound and safe.
Love.
Auntie Chris and Uncle Mark

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Pauletteski! You did it! You and your daughter look so happy together--she is so sweet. Now get your rest--you will need it!
Love,
Anne