Thursday, July 3, 2008

A Date In China


We leave for China on July 11 and Gotcha day is on July 17. I have posted the itinerary for now in the side bar. Next is purchasing the tickets and getting all the reservations played for. Hope to only have one more stop at the bank to inspect the money.
They seem to not know what an un marked bill is and we are on week 3 of collected money. Today is also my last day of work until January. I have been doing a bit of summer school. Now its time to pack an hope I can stay under 40lbs per bag. The new pictures really give me the boost I need to get through this next week.

4 comments:

Kim said...

YEAH!!!
I am sooo excited for you..
And what a vacation ... with your precious little one...Jan.. YEAH.
I can't wait to follow..
HUGS.
She is BEAUTIFUL...

Linda said...

Have fun packing and getting ready. She is waiting for you!
Linda

bbmomof2boys said...

You'll get those bags under 40 pounds - no doubt!! I know you have been very busy these last few weeks and days. You only have a few more until you leave and soon you'll have your angel in your arms!!! Enjoy your time with her in China!

Hugs,
Carla

Paulette said...

Thanks all I am so excited I cant stand it. Now let try to close those bags.